A good and sound knowledge of the requisite dimensions and skills helps not only in value addition in service delivery but also helps in brand building for the Consultant.
Realizing this need, CDC conducts a unique two-year MBA in Consultancy Management in collaboration with BITS, Pilani and Certificate programmes in Management Consulting and Technical Consulting with the following objectives:
- To prepare pool of trained and qualified professionals in consultancy
- To provide a comprehensive overview of Consulting landscape, the market, its evolution and future challenges
- To give insights on the roles and functions of a consultant and impart basic understanding of the knowledge, skills and attitude desirable for a career in Consulting
- To familiarize professionals with the necessary Tools, Techniques & Processes for providing optimal business solutionsto client organizations which drive growth of businesses
- To prepare professionals working in industry for their internal consulting roles of various stakeholders i.e. Govt. sector organizations / PSUs, Private Corporates, SME (Small & Medium Enterprises) etc.
CDC has facilitated creation of large pool of trained and qualified professionals in consultancy, through its various educational programmes