- All efforts have been made to make this information as accurate as possible, Consultancy Development Centre (CDC), Ministry of Science & Technology will not be responsible for any loss to any person caused by inaccuracy in the information available on this Website. Relevent Official Gazettes Communications may be consulted for an accurate information. Any discrepancy found may be brought to the notice of CDC.
- CDC is an Autonomous Institute of DSIR under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- CDC has no branches in any other part of India.
- All approvals/recognitions/registrations including those for funding of Projects under any scheme of CDC do not involve any FEE or PAYMENTS.
- There is no need for involving any consultants for seeking approvals in CDC. If any consultants are hired by some companies for preparing their applications etc. it should be entirely their internal matter. CDC discourages consultants to approach the department for any such work/follow-up. The companies should themselves submit the applications and any other related documents directly to CDC.
- The companies should be represented by their MD/CEO or Head of R&D and/or Finance and not by consultants in all formal meetings called by CDC for seeking clarifications.
Page Last Updated: 06/11/2014