- To promote growth of Consultancy Profession in the country.
- To create an awareness amongst the Government agencies connected with development work to use consultancy services on a regular basis<./li>
- To create a database of existing Consultancy Organizations and individual experts in different disciplines and to update it regularly.
- To act as a clearing house and information Centre on market intelligence and such other information that the consultants generally require.
- To obtain and store information on countries of interest and to prepare profiles of select countries and potential clients.
- To maintain data and information on various international financial institutions.
- To identify new disciplines and areas of consultancy which would meet the future needs of the country and facilitate their development.
- To provide facilities ,essential for operation of consultancy organizations, which can beyond the reach of smaller units
- To promote the utilization and application of R & D efforts To focus attention on problems of consultancy development at national, sub-regional and regional levels.
- To facilitate intellectual interchange and interaction at national and regional levels on policy options in the areas of promoting growth of consultancy profession.
- To encourage joint studies with international institutions in developing countries or elsewhere to improve the quality and quantity of intellectual interchange.
- To frame and implement a programme of training for Indian consultants in identified areas.
- To undertake scientific research in different disciplines covering social and applied sciences in the context of above objectives.
Page Last Updated: 10/04/2017